What is an MES?
An MES, or Manufacturing Execution System, enables manufacturers to track and trace the transformation of raw materials to finished products and effectively manage people, processes, orders, and machines in real time to help optimize productivity.
ShopVue is a modular, user-friendly MES with the manufacturing labor management, traceability, component control, digital work instructions and more required for successful advanced manufacturing.
Key Benefits of ShopVue
- Visibility into every step of your manufacturing process
- Access to real-time machine data for improved OEE
- Improved net labor efficiency (NLE)
- Improved product quality and reduced scrap
- Increased equipment uptime
- Full track-and-trace capability for auditing and genealogy
- Easy-to-use, color-coded, touch screens for operators
- Compatible with many ERP, payroll, and other third-party systems
INSIDE THE SHOPVUE PLATFORM
Low Touch. High Efficiency.
ShopVue requires minimal manual entry while delivering maximum insight into operational efficiency. Our operator console provides a seamless, user-friendly experience through an intuitive, touch-screen interface — and there are extensive options to configure screens by user, pay group, or work center.
ShopVue’s modular design provides customers with an on-demand MES that can grow as your needs evolve. You only buy what you need, when you need it. With deep out-of-the-box functionality, each ShopVue module offers best-of-breed capabilities for the task at hand. Combined, these components provide the building blocks of a long-term, comprehensive MES platform.
Opportunity for Seamless Integration
ShopVue establishes common ground for Operations and IT. With off-the-shelf interfaces, you can adopt a best-of-breed MES solution with seamless integration into your complete IT landscape. ERP, PLM, APS, Payroll…and more. ShopVue works well with all your critical systems.