CAI Software, a leading provider of automation software to the manufacturing industry, is looking for one driven, intelligent, and tech-savvy individual to join our marketing team as an ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to help generate new leads, able to learn new technology quickly, and comfortable working at growing company with a flexible job description.
This position offers great advancement opportunity, is an introduction to the world of enterprise level software solutions and will report to CAI’s Corporate Director of Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan for and promote trade shows, including logistics, packaging, and shipping of event materials, carrying out pre and post marketing campaigns, set and assist in carrying out internal meetings to prepare for shows
- Work to develop improved targeting to each unique market of attendees at the scheduled events
- Capture these tactics and results for review of effectiveness and further honing to improve future results
- Manage email and PPC campaigns to prospects outside of events, developing content, against selected target groups and a set schedule
- Copy and content writing and graphic design for digital and print ads, data sheets, whitepapers, case studies or other collateral
- Customer database maintenance and management
- Assist with social media as needed, across established channels: LinkedIn and YouTube
- Assist with market and/or product research
- As requested, creating new images via graphic design skills, or learning in Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Developing content (blogs, product information) to site through WordPress interface
- Editing existing content for product updates and/or site optimization purposes
- Administrative work to support above initiatives.
- Interact with Sales or other internal clients, as appropriate, to determine requirements that meet campaign objectives.
What We Are Looking For:
- Advertising, Marketing, or similar bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written communication skills
- Organizational and project management skills
- Digital Marketing and Advertising specialties
- Working knowledge of Adobe graphic design software, such as Photoshop, InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot and Microsoft D365 CRM a plus
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong leadership team.
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance (including dental, vision), life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more.
Job Location: Remote | Must be in Eastern Time Zone
Please include a cover letter with your resume/CV and send to [email protected] with ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line.
About CAI Software, LLC
CAI Software, LLC is a leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution and data collection systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), and electronic data interchange (EDI) software and services to leading organizations in select vertical markets, including automotive, building materials, food processing and distribution, state and local governments, precious metals, and discrete manufacturing.
This position will support both CAI Software’s Manufacturing Teams; ShopVue MES and Radley EPA and EDI e-Commerce solutions. Together, we work hard to help our customers achieve their goals. We value innovative thinking, speed and efficiency, and a dedication to learning and growing.
For more information, please visit the following sites to learn more about our company and solutions.