The ShopVue team @ CAI Software is growing! Due to increased client demand, we are looking for motivated, professional, and service-minded individuals to join our team full-time in the role of an Implementation Consultant. In this role, you will work directly with our Professional Services staff to assist with new software implementations. You will help build and test the client’s system and be on-site to oversee the conference room pilot (CRP). If a successful career in the software industry is what you are looking for, this job is perfect for you. This position offers great advancement opportunity and is an introduction to the world of enterprise level software solutions.
What You’ll Do:
Work closely with clients to implement the ShopVue solution, collaborate with ShopVue Engineering, Product Development, and Sales Teams with an eye focused on Customer Success.
- Creating and performing system level tests for new ShopVue implementations
- Server Staging Responsibilities
- SOW Creation
- Documenting how the system works and benefits the client in a “Solution Overview”
- Delivering a nearly “defect free” solution for increased customer acceptance
- Collaborate closely with Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams to help influence and prioritize the product roadmap based on market/industry/customer requirements.
- Travel to customer sites will be required from time to time to facilitate the implementation efforts.
- Support the sales team to configure and deliver technical ShopVue demonstrations to prospects
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong interest in how software is set up and a thoughtful, methodical approach to solving complex problems
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and listening skills combined with strong time management and organizational skills
- Interest in factory machine integrations (PLC, CNC programming, installing SPC software). Not required but a plus
- Interest in working in a customer-focused, fast paced technology environment
- Course work or experience with basic software programming. Not required but a plus
Compensation / Benefits:
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong team of peers
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more
- A designated parking spot in the heart of the Old Port in Portland, Maine
- Casual work environment and flexible hours, including half-day Fridays during the summer months
Please include a cover letter with your resume/CV and send to [email protected].
About CAI Software, LLC
CAI Software, LLC is a leader in the delivery of mission-critical, production-oriented enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution and data collection systems (MES), warehouse management software (WMS), and electronic data interchange (EDI) software and services to leading organizations in select vertical markets, including automotive, building materials, food processing and distribution, state and local governments, precious metals, and discrete manufacturing.
For more information, please visit the following sites to learn more about our company and solutions.