We are growing! Due to increased client demand and internal promotions, we are looking for a one motivated individual to join our team full-time in the role of a Software Engineer. Put your love of programming to work using Microsoft development tools to help us expand and improve ShopVue, a best-of-breed enterprise software suite that helps manufacturers around the world work more efficiently and increase quality.
At ShopVue, we love building quality software that solves real world problems for our global customers. We are smart, motivated, and judge ideas on their merits. We love tackling complex problems and challenging ourselves to find the best solutions to industry problems.
If this sounds attractive to you, then maybe you would be a good fit for our development team. We are hiring a full time Software Engineer to join our agile development team, responsible for improving our established software and building new features.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Writing clean, well-crafted code emphasizing functionality, readability and maintainability
- Collaborating closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence and prioritize the product road map based on market/industry/customer requirements.
- Work closely with architect to ensure good technical design
- Listening and understanding the customer’s needs and providing proactive suggestions as well as answers to improve customers’ use and satisfaction.
- Write clear, concise documentation when needed
- Demonstrate creativity and ability by designing and building features and add-ons from the ground up
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, technologies, and practices
- Demonstrable passion for software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree with significant coursework in computer science
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Knowledge of .NET and SQL and manufacturing is preferred
Compensation / Benefits:
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong team of peers.
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance, life and long term disability insurance, 401-K plan, continuing education and much more.
- Qualified candidates will receive formal classroom and on-the-job training which can lead to more senior programmer/consultant positions.
- A casual work environment, flexible hours and half-day Fridays during the summer
- A open culture that values smart, dedicated and hardworking people
Please send a cover letter and your resume/CV to email@example.com.