We are growing! Due to increased client demand, we are looking for motivated, professional and service-minded individuals to join our team full-time in the role of a Consultant. In this role, you will work directly with our Professional Services staff to assist with new software implementations. You will help build and test the client’s system and be on-site to oversee the conference room pilot (CRP). If a successful career in the software industry is what you are looking for, this job is perfect for you. This position offers great advancement opportunity and is an introduction to the world of enterprise level software solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Create and perform system-level tests for new ShopVue implementations
- Document how the system works and benefits the client in a “Solution Overview”
- Deliver a nearly “defect free” solution for increased customer acceptance
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence and prioritize the product roadmap based on market/industry/customer requirements.
- Travel with Senior Consultants
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong interest in how software is set up and a thoughtful, methodical approach to solving complex problems
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and listening skills combined with strong time management and organizational skills
- Interest in factory machine integrations (PLC, CNC programming, installing SPC software). Not required but a plus
- Interest in working in a customer-focused, fast paced technology environment
- Course work or experience with basic software programming. Not required but a plus
Compensation / Benefits:
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong team of peers
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more
- A designated parking spot in the heart of Portland’s Old Port
- Casual work environment and flexible hours, including half-day Fridays during the summer months
ShopVue is the leading manufacturing execution system (MES) software for mid-sized and large manufacturers. ShopVue bridges the gap between the shop floor and ERP, and optimizes shop floor performance, data collection and control by managing a factory’s orders, people and machines. Its high level of out-of-the-box functionality and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) interfaces with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Infor XA and Syteline and others reduce implementation cost, time and risk. Our offices overlook Casco Bay in Portland, Maine. Together, we work hard to help our customers achieve their goals. We value innovative thinking, speed and efficiency, and a dedication to learning and growing.
Please include a cover letter with your resume/CV and send to [email protected].