We are growing! Due to increased client demand, we are looking for a motivated, professional and service-minded individual to join us in the role of Software Support Specialist. You will be part of a team of professionals that plays a key role in supporting our customers. After mastering our product, ShopVue, you will use troubleshooting skills to accurately diagnose problems, document and effectively escalate when necessary.
The ideal candidate has a passion for software and for satisfying customers, as well as the ability to get down into the details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Mastering ShopVue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving, troubleshooting, technical and customer service skills
- Solid understanding of database concepts, including writing SQL queries and executing traces
- Manufacturing and prior software support experience is a plus
Qualifications / Skills:
- We offer rewarding growth and career opportunities in a financially stable company, with a strong team of peers
- We provide an excellent salary structure that is complemented by outstanding benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, continuing education and much more
- A designated parking spot in the heart of Portland’s Old Port
- Casual work environment and flexible hours, including half-day Fridays during the summer months
ShopVue is the leading manufacturing execution system (MES) software for mid-sized and large manufacturers. ShopVue bridges the gap between the shop floor and ERP, and optimizes shop floor performance, data collection and control by managing a factory’s orders, people and machines. Its high level of out-of-the-box functionality and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) interfaces with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Infor XA and Syteline and others reduce implementation cost, time and risk. Our offices overlook Casco Bay in Portland, Maine. Together, we work hard to help our customers achieve their goals. We value innovative thinking, speed and efficiency, and a dedication to learning and growing.
Please include a cover letter with your resume/CV and send to [email protected].