The Operator Console is ShopVue’s intuitive operator interface. It is highly configurable, often by area, to be fast, friendly, and foolproof. Every touchscreen displays only what your operators need—nothing more.
Strategically located around your factory floor, in workcenters such as machine cells, assembly benches, and inspection areas, it is the factory-friendly data collection and communication hub to ensure your labor, machines, and orders are fully optimized.
Benefits of the Operator Console
- A seamless, operator-friendly experience through an intuitive, color-coded, touch-screen interface
- Extensive options to configure the screen’s layout and buttons by user, pay group, or work center
- Dispatch production schedules and allow Operators to access documents and diagrams through paperless links
- Provide key metrics and KPI’s related to performance and progress, keeping your workforce focused and motivated
- Configurable Validations, Certifications and Alerts that allow management to align the quality of shop floor activity with business best practices
In example above, the Operator Console displays the following features:
1. Workcenter Tabs : Operators can quickly tab among multiple workcenters or machines and the attendance menu.
2. Activity List : A list of work for the selected workcenter. Shaded rows indicate finished activity, colored rows highlight current activity, and white rows show scheduled jobs.
3. Metrics : KPI’s give operators real-time feedback on their productivity and performance.
4. Detail Panel : Operators can easily reference information about the job or information from the ERP, like Routing or BOM details.
5. Toolbar : Users get quick access to key functions like starting and stopping the run. In this configuration, the operator can also record comments about the current job or view linked documents such as work instructions.
The Control Center is ShopVue’s robust management interface for all administrative and supervisory functions. It enables our customers to establish, manage, and measure rules, definitions, and workflows to ensure operations follow the processes that yield excellence. It also provides real-time visibility into Work-In-Process, Order location and efficiency information in the form of dashboards and reports.
Optimized to run on any device, anywhere, the Control Center is also configured to support specific roles, including Production Supervisors, Planning / Scheduling, Engineering, Quality, HR, and System Administration. It provides real-time insight into people, process, machines, and orders.
Benefits of the Control Center
- Supports supervisors’ day-to-day tasks of scheduling people and reviewing their activity
- Engineering can manage Process Instructions and attachments
- Quality can easily create Inspection Plans for each part / operation
- HR can configure business and pay rules, like automatic punch adjustments, vacation accruals, and employee certifications
- Enables customized reporting and dashboards
- Offers instant notification alerts via email or text message for specified events (like Machine Down, Excess Scrap, Employee Inactivity, etc.)