Transform Raw Materials Into Finished Goods Faster With A Digital Material Review Board (MRB) Solution
Every day manufacturers strive to achieve the goal of transforming raw materials into finished goods as efficiently as possible.
Scrap is the inevitable, necessary evil. So, let’s address it.
What is the overall cost of scrap and rework in your business? How is it calculated? Where is it originating from?
More importantly, do you have the data you need to support root cause analysis and opportunities for improvement?
Learn About ShopVue’s Material Review Board Solution
Over the last 35 years, we have walked our share of manufacturing floors. During these walks, we learned firsthand the best way to shine the light on the black hole of the MRB process.
ShopVue’s Material Review Board (MRB) software offers immediate value for management by providing visibility into the entire process.
With ShopVue’s Material Review Board (MRB) solution you can:
- Capture real-time data on aberrations in your factory
- Identify, label, and segregate suspect parts
- Track pieces and time spent through the rework process
- Streamline operator workflows
- Provide enhanced information related to a suspect part
- View a database of all parts currently in quarantine, hold cage, QC crib, or similar
- Analyze suspect reasons to identify the root cause
Depending on the complexity of your unique rework process, ShopVue’s Material Review Board (MRB) solution offers three distinct rework loops- Simple, Basic, and Complex.
Typical steps often include:
- Operator reports 10 good at step 10
- Inspector decides three are suspect
- MRB reviews the three pieces and makes disposition choices
- Parts to be reworked get a rework order
- Parts rejoin regular routing when rework is complete
Bring your MRB Process from the stone age to the digital age with ShopVue.
ShopVue has been a leading MES provider for manufacturers across the globe for over 35 years.
ShopVue’s key mission from day one has been to exchange just the right amount of information at just the right time to allow shop floor operators to make better in the moment decisions that ultimately impact the bottom line.