ShopVue has been the leading provider of connected worker solutions for manufacturers across the globe for over 35 years.
Today’s definition of the connected worker is enabling any worker with connective technologies to help them do their job more effectively and make real-time, data-based, decisions.
ShopVue’s key mission from day one has been to exchange just the right amount of information at just the right time to allow shop floor operators to make better in the moment decisions that ultimately impact the bottom line.
Here are just a few examples of how ShopVue addresses the goal of the connected worker today:
- Paperless Manufacturing- Electronically dispatch prioritized work-to lists that communicate work orders or serialized parts to work on and provide associated instructions, photos, and videos
- Digital Instructions– Ensure the build plan is followed and reduce costly scrap and rework by providing inline quality tests and complete part genealogy
- Labor and Attendance Management- Engage Operators with quick and easy data entry screens for attendance and labor transactions, built-in validations ensure accuracy at the source, and enables fully paperless time-off requests and approvals
- Advanced Machine Maintenance– Notify the maintenance department of machine issues with just a touch of a button to get machines back up and running as quickly as possible
- Operator Console- Configure the operator interface to your company needs, by user or by work center, etc. Provide operators with digital feedback and the metrics they need to be engaged and efficient